Declaration

Today I declare that I am going to see God's favor in a greater way, that new doors are going to begin to open for me, that super natural opportunities are coming my way, that God is setting up divine connections for me, that I am always at the right place at the right time, that I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy, that I am going to see every dream and every desire that God has placed into my heart come to pass.

Amen

Dedication

Today, I dedicate my life to truth, love, peace and happiness. To Non injury through thought, word or deed.

Spirit Flight

Spirit Flight

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Overflowing Hope

"May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" Romans 15:13


"Today is yesterday's tomorrow, so was it worth all this struggle" (An Arabic poetry verse)


When I was young, I used to fantasize a lot about my future, that I am someone famous, more happy and fulfilled. I would lay in bed seeing me doing interviews and being famous.  Once I saw me talking to Omar El Sheriff through some talk show as if I have worked with him and I am calling to express my personal knowledge and experience of him. Then at some point through the course of life, I came to think that what I was doing was escaping reality, and that I needed to be more grounded!  


I have met so many great people in my life, yet some were full of fear, suspicious and pessimistic of life and the future.  Being the people pleaser that I am, and lacking a clear definition of what is normal, I started picking up coping mechanisms in my attempt to fit in.  I felt as if I am obliged to share the same view of life in order to fit in. 


I wonder if I could go in time to that little girl fantasizing about Omar El Sherif and tell her, that we (the older and the younger me) met Omar El Sherif we travelled to New York City together, we even acted in one shot together, we dined, laughed and he complemented us.  We have done this and it was far from being beyond reach.  If I could go back to a more recent version of me few years, months or weeks back and tell me in that sad panicky or worrying state that it was Ok! we paid that debt, we got that bonus, we got over that relationship, we passed that test, we found more serenity, we found great friends, we are NOT ALONE.  Would this make a difference, on how I lived through those days? would I have slowed down and smelled the roses? would I have had a kinder, more joyful, hopeful and serene attitude? 


I now realize that every time I avoided to visualize a happier version of me in some future, I blocked and limited my path to acknowledging and visualizing my heart desires.  I now realize that I've created my fear and suspicion of the future, and now I am willing to release the pattern in my consciousness that is responsible for this fear and suspicion of the future.  


Today, I know that nothing can hurt me while I lean on my Higher Power, that I can bring every problem to him for He will show me the way I should go.  


Today, I choose to believe, hope and trust in Him who will fill me with joy and peace through the hours and minutes of my day.  


Today I choose to believe that I am going to see God's Favor in a greater way; that New Doors are going to open for me; that Super Natural Opportunities are coming my way; that God is setting up Divine Connections for me; that I am going to Overcome every obstacle and Defeat every enemy; that I am always at the right place at the right time; that I am going to see every Dream and every Desire that God has placed into my heart come to pass.  


Today I choose to believe that life unfolds beautifully and I allow it to unfold; that I am at peace with the process of life, I am at peace with myself and I am Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment