Declaration

Today I declare that I am going to see God's favor in a greater way, that new doors are going to begin to open for me, that super natural opportunities are coming my way, that God is setting up divine connections for me, that I am always at the right place at the right time, that I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy, that I am going to see every dream and every desire that God has placed into my heart come to pass.

Amen

Dedication

Today, I dedicate my life to truth, love, peace and happiness. To Non injury through thought, word or deed.

Spirit Flight

Spirit Flight

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Lesson is Love

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." - (2 Chronicles 7:14)


When I stood praying through my teeth as if trying to push back the waves of my emotionally challenging day back to God, praying "Dear God, I am your people, called by your name ... This is not happening to me!".  I remembered a nice quote I read once, "trying excessively to make a point with another mean that we have not yet made that point with ourselves".  Was my prayer a declaration of faith, or was I trying to convince God and sell him an idea that I am yet to establish with myself? 


One of my best couple friends are the source of most of my life lessons.  One day my dear girlfriend was telling me how hurt and devastated she was because her husband was moving out when one of her friends whom he doesn't like was coming to visit for a while.  Knowing what a lovely person her husband is and confident of how much he loves her I talked to him, in an attempt to reason with him to stay during the visit and perhaps he might change his mind.  When I asked him about why he doesn't like that friend I was prepared for many answers except the one he gave me, he said, "I do not like the way she treats my wife"!.  
I was silenced, I learned my lesson!


What do I hear and see God communicating to me through the course of my day, in the radical behaviors of those around me or when I am brought face to face with my emotional, physical and financial limitations.  Am I confident that the lesson is not only about love but it is love!


I am God's people, I am called by his name... I am loved and taken into consideration every single second. 

2 comments:

  1. wt a sensitive god hand made u are yes we are god s ppl we are loved every second and each breath

    shereen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is the answer ...
    one nice angel once told me .. it is love or fear, chose love to fight fear.

    ReplyDelete