Declaration

Today I declare that I am going to see God's favor in a greater way, that new doors are going to begin to open for me, that super natural opportunities are coming my way, that God is setting up divine connections for me, that I am always at the right place at the right time, that I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy, that I am going to see every dream and every desire that God has placed into my heart come to pass.

Amen

Dedication

Today, I dedicate my life to truth, love, peace and happiness. To Non injury through thought, word or deed.

Spirit Flight

Spirit Flight

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Fruit of the Spirit








These days I am reading from a book called "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise L. Hay. It talks about how our beliefs determine the outcomes of our lives in terms of what happens to us through what we attract into our lives (situations, relationships, people, even disease or symptoms).

At the end of the book there is a chapter on the list of physical problems with the cause and the new thought pattern that would help reverse/cures the problem.

I looked under "Bad Breath" and saw that the cause to this problem could be Anger and revenge thoughts. Experiences backing up. while the new thought pattern is "I release the past with love. I choose to voice only love."

A while ago, a friend came to stay with me as a house guest for a month. It was a temporary thing as she awaits for a visa and a job offer to go back to where she originally used to live. Years ago she used to work in an Italian Restaurant back in Milan and she became very familiar with Italian kitchen. Everyday, she would cook one of my favorite dishes; sea food pasta, risotto, Steak, chicken with mushroom cream sauce... etc. She did not have to, but she wanted to contribute and share of herself, just could not stay around and do nothing. I was blessed with nice company and delicious food throughout her stay.

I remembered this story while I was praying for the Holy Spirit and inviting him into my day. I was reminded of the fruit of the spirit. That the Holy Spirit is not an idle tenant of our hearts. As a guest invited into our lives, he could not help it but work in us and produce fruit.

Today, as I go on with my day, I am expecting that every time I speak my breath comes out cool and fresh, reflecting pleasant, and kind thoughts and emotions dipped in tasty flavors of strawberry, lemon, berry, cheesecake and any other delicious flavor I could think of. :-)


For no longer there is any room for bitterness or revenge within me. As the spirit of God resides in me it cleans, washes, pulls the grass and plant fruit.

Today, I enjoy having a fresh minty flavored day...

2 comments:

  1. i'm enjoying this deeper dive into the self and well practical health tips are always welcome!!! we are spirits living in a physical form after all and to deny our innermost essence is self-destructive... i applaud your blog and your initiative in breaking the taboo of talking about spiritual food - let us embrace ourselves as emanations from God, for in this way we will be closer to each other... we will echo each other humanity and become better for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and unique thought and tashbeeh "That the Holy Spirit is not an idle tenant of our hearts. As a guest invited into our lives, he could not help it but work in us and produce fruit.
    Seeing you producing fruit is amazing.

    ReplyDelete