Declaration

Today I declare that I am going to see God's favor in a greater way, that new doors are going to begin to open for me, that super natural opportunities are coming my way, that God is setting up divine connections for me, that I am always at the right place at the right time, that I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy, that I am going to see every dream and every desire that God has placed into my heart come to pass.

Amen

Dedication

Today, I dedicate my life to truth, love, peace and happiness. To Non injury through thought, word or deed.

Spirit Flight

Spirit Flight

Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Triumph of the Silent Wait

Today I had a dream that my abusers/transgressors poisoned all those I know who are in their circle about me, and now everyone has a faulted idea about me, and because I choose to keep my distance and not expose my them to anyone and everyone who would listen, my story is not told and my voice was not heard and the the truth is gone forever; leaving only their version of what they choose to tell!

I woke up in panic confused about what action to take and quickly. For the grace of God, I made a decision to first calm and collect myself before my guiding Holy Spirit. And my Higher Power being The God of order who I know Him to be didn't fail to deliver.

As I took a deeper look within myself I started to recognize that my panic and discomfort with my dream was feeling all too familiar, it's my same rooted need to be believed, acknowledged and approved of, which is too strong within me that the idea of existing with the knowledge that somewhere, someone is not impressed with me, finds me faulty and does not approve of me or my ways is a too heavier burden to live with, so I keep trying to fix it till I faint.

It all became so clear to me then, this crazy circle of viciousness is why I seeked healing and recovery in the first place; And It's how I was introduced to my first step to making peace with myself, God and my world around me; Admitting that my Spirit (Mind, Heart and Will) is diseased!
That I am powerless over the effects of the dysfunctional diseased world/people that my life had become unmanageable.

I was then reminded that to truly seek healing and recovery for my diseased spirit/life my first and most important tool is Honesty, and to remain Honest to oneself and God I have to examine my heart and my ways forcing myself to see and admit that to seek those in the circle of my Abusers/Transgressors in order to tell everyone my tales of wows and expose their wickdness is not only gossip but an attempt for personal vengeance in hope to create turbulence and turmoil in their lives just as they did in mine.

And in my path of seeking help and healing for my diseased spirit, hoping to recover it "Whole" again, I came to believe that a Higher Power greater than myself, a loving God as I understand Him could restore me to sanity. And will avenge my life "for the vengeance is His,says the Lord"!

So however hard the silent stand and wait is, in my path to recovery and the seeking of healing in the presence of God there are no short cuts, no manipulation of people or events nor any delusion of control urging attempts to manipulate God, time or the seasons of life;
In this long, narrow road of healing, wisdom and recovery there is only the truth of living one day at a time assuming the commitment we made when "we made a decision to surrender/turn over our lives and our will to the care of our Higher Power, our loving God as we understand Him! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I am here, reading these words. Your words. The healing full moon of September ahead of me. Your words in front, providing insights, wisdom, affirmations and a collective sharing of healing. I too, needed the reminder to wait, to trust, to be silent and listening in surrender. God 's plan.

    ReplyDelete